Your privacy is important to roborman.com, Orman Medical Services, PC and Orman Physician Coaching. . This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that roborman.com collects, and the ways in which roborman.com uses that personal information.
Information that we collect and how we use it …
- We collect your email address & name. For example, you may subscribe to receive email updates from the blog on the site by submitting your email address. We will never sell your email address or name.
- We use a third-party vendors to deliver the newsletter
- We use Google Analytics for aggregated, anonymized website traffic analysis. In order to track your session usage, Google drops a cookie
(_ga)with a randomly-generated ClientID in your browser. This ID is anonymized and contains no identifiable information like email, phone number, name, etc. We also send Google your IP Address. We use GA to track aggregated website behavior, such as what pages you looked at, for how long, and so on. This information is important to us for improving the user experience and determining site effectiveness. If you would like to access what browsing information we have – or ask us to delete any GA data – please delete your
_gacookies, reach out to us via this form
- The internet comes with a footprint. Web servers may automatically capture the following information from visitors to the Site, including the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet address of the Site from which you enter the Site, the pages you visit on the Site and the amount of time you spend on the Site. This visitor information may be used to improve the Site.
- We use this information to … to deliver services, personalize the website for you, enabling your access, send you a newsletter, send you statements and invoices, collect and process payments, send you marketing and other emails.
Legal Basis for Collection of Information
Emcrit asserts the following legal grounds for the collection of data:
- Explicit Consent — When you sign up for the newsletter or any other account at roborman.com, you provide explicit consent for roborman.com to collect the above listed personal information.
- Contract — If you enter an agreement with Orman Medical Services, PC or Orman Physician Coaching for the provision of services in exchange for payment, roborman.com, Orman Medical Services, PC, or Orman Physician Coaching will be required to collect the above listed personal information.
- Legitimate Interests — Finally, roborman.com, Orman Medical Services, PC, or Orman Physician Coaching may have additional legitimate interests, including account maintenance and administrative purposes, for the collection of the above listed personal information.
Disclosure of information
We will not voluntarily share your name and email provided via the Site to any third party, except:
- With third parties that we hire to perform services for us (these third parties are not authorized to keep or use your personal information for any other purpose),
- To comply with legal requirements, such as law, regulation, warrant, subpoena, court order, or with a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel or
- In connection with a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
Visitor information described above under “Information that we collect and how we use it” may be provided to third parties as described below under “Cookies“ and “Web Beacons.”
Your choices and access
We want to keep your name and email address accurate. You can correct or update your name or email address that you have provided us. Corrections can be submitted using the links at the bottom of every email message sent. Readers dissatisfied with a response may reach us via email at roborman.com/contact-us.
Links to other Web sites
Securing Your Data
roborman.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. If roborman.com stores any of your data, it will do so on secure servers.
A cookie is a small text file that the Site can place on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit the Site, a cookie may be placed on your computer for customizing and enhancing your experience on the Site. Your name and email address are not shared in this cookie. We use a cookie that collects anonymous traffic data. You can set your Web browser to block cookies.
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss and misuse. Please keep in mind that no Internet transmission is 100% secure. Some email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect personal information from them. If we discover that a child has provided us with personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to delete this information. If you have reason to believe we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under the age of 13, please immediately submit details through contact form.