Leave work at work
Be more present at home
Our free 10-minute guided exercise to shake off the residue of the day
What our listeners say.
“As an attending a busy trauma center, this is my most highly recommended podcast.”
“I absolutely love this podcast. Intelligent…a real gem!”
“The perfect intersection between medicine and real life.”
If you’re new to Stimulus, here are 3 episodes to get you started.
The five most common reasons clients reach out to us for coaching
- Burnout. This job does not feel sustainable and I want it to last.
- Overwhelm. There is too much on my plate and I’m not sure how to find breathing room.
- Efficiency. Why am I spending so much time completing my charts?
- Behavioral. I do this ‘thing’. That’s not who I want to be. It’s causing problems.
- Leadership. I’ve spent my career seeing patients and now I’m in a leadership position. I wasn’t trained for this. How do I do it well?
What our coaching clients have to say
“…easily extended my career by several years.”
“Rob puts you at ease immediately…”
“Coaching with Rob has made me a better physician, father, and husband.”
“I’ve walked away from every session jazzed and excited.”
“I have learned incredible career maneuvers and lifelong techniques.”
“I now feel happy going to work, and even look forward to it.”
“These coaching sessions have helped me become a more present, happy and healthier physician, wife and mother.”
How it works
Coaching is new to most physicians. Here are the basic steps of getting started.
Step 1: Schedule a free preliminary discovery session
We meet via Zoom to talk about the challenges you’d like to tackle, clarify goals, and envision what success would look like.
Step 2: Assessment
If you decide that coaching is the right path for you, we start with an assessment to discover your strengths, opportunities, and blind spots.
Step 3: We get to work
One on one coaching sessions to solve problems, tackle challenges, bring out your best ideas, and keep you accountable to make those ideas happen.
If you’d like a few minutes of career-elevating curated kickassery delivered to your inbox, sign up for our newsletter. Never Lame. Never Spammy. Always Fresh.