What our clients have to say
“…easily extended my career by several years.”
“Rob puts you at ease immediately…”
“Coaching with Rob has made me a better physician, father, and husband.”
“I’ve walked away from every session jazzed and excited.”
“I have learned incredible career maneuvers and lifelong techniques.”
“I now feel happy going to work, and even look forward to it.”
“These coaching sessions have helped me become a more present, happy and healthier physician, wife and mother.”
The five most common reasons clients reach out to us for coaching
- Burnout. This job does not feel sustainable and I want it to last.
- Overwhelm. There is too much on my plate and I’m not sure where to begin to find breathing room.
- Documentation Efficiency. Why am I spending so much time completing my charts?
- Behavioral. I do this ‘thing’ that isn’t who I want to be and it’s causing problems.
- Leadership. I’ve spent my career seeing patients and now I’m in a leadership position. I wasn’t trained for this. How do I do it well?
How it works
Coaching is new to most physicians. Here’s the basic steps of getting started.
Step 1: Schedule a free preliminary discovery session
We meet via Zoom to talk about the challenges you’d like to tackle, clarify goals, and envision what success would look like.
Step 2: Assessment
If you decide that coaching is the right path for you, we start with an assessment to discover your strengths, opportunities, and blind spots.
Step 3: We get to work
One on one coaching sessions to solve problems, tackle challenges, bring out your best ideas, and keep you accountable to make those ideas happen.
The Stimulus Blog & Podcast
Most of us are motivated to have compassion for those in need, but sometimes it can feel like the tank is running on empty.…
Our guest today is Dr. Stephanie Pearson, founder and CEO of Pearson Ravitz, an insurance advisory firm that specializes in disability and life insurance…
Financial expert and raconteur Vitaliy Katsenelson gives his approach to the scarcity mindset, personal finance advice that changed his life, key strategies for making…