What our clients have to say
“…easily extended my career by several years.”
“Rob puts you at ease immediately…”
“Coaching with Rob has made me a better physician, father, and husband.”
“I’ve walked away from every session jazzed and excited.”
“I have learned incredible career maneuvers and lifelong techniques.”
The five most common reasons clients reach out to us for coaching
- Burnout. This job does not feel sustainable and I want it to last.
- Overwhelm. There is too much on my plate and I’m not sure where to begin to find breathing room.
- Documentation Efficiency. Why am I spending so much time completing my charts?
- Behavioral. I do this ‘thing’ that isn’t who I want to be and it’s causing problems.
- Leadership. I’ve spent my career seeing patients and now I’m in a leadership position. I wasn’t trained for this. How do I do it well?
How it works
Coaching is new to most physicians. Here’s the basic steps of getting started.
Step 1: Schedule a free preliminary discovery session
We meet via Zoom to talk about the challenges you’d like to tackle, clarify goals, and envision what success would look like.
Step 2: Assessment
If you decide that coaching is the right path for you, we start with an assessment to discover your strengths, opportunities, and blind spots.
Step 3: We get to work
One on one coaching sessions to solve problems, tackle challenges, bring out your best ideas, and keep you accountable to make those ideas happen.
The Stimulus Blog & Podcast
What does it mean to act like a true professional? I’m not sure it’s been fully fleshed out in medicine but I’ve met those…
An inside look at what it takes to launch a ketamine clinic including: first steps, navigating hurdles, potential pitfalls, which patients benefit from ketamine,…
When you are at the lowest of lows after a devastating case, how do you recover in real time? It’s certainly not easy and…