In this Thursday Thump: Is there a role for aspirin in COVID? Does vitamin D reduce the chance of getting COVID or being sicker once you have it? Association between going to a restaurant and testing positive. Cardiac injury in athletes after mild and asymptomatic infection.
- Is there a role for aspirin in COVID infection? [01:42] ;
- The evidence for and against vitamin D in COVID infection [03:15];
- COVID positive patients have increased odds of having been to a restaurant compared to COVID negative [09:57];
- Understanding odds ratio [11:00];
- Exercise with active covid infection isn’t a good idea [13:00];
- Potential risks of exercise after COVID infection [14:00];
- Ohio State University is going to get cardiac MRI on athletes to screen them for return to play [17:00];
- Gadolinium Deposition Disease might or might not be a thing [17:54];
This podcast streams free on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Interested in one-on-one coaching? https://roborman.com/about-us/coaching/
Follow Rob: Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube.
Leave a Reply